We are hiring!
POSITION FOR M&E TECHNICIAN (FULL-TIME)
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance works
- Ensure compliance to building and fire safety regulations
- Ensure the smooth running of all Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) services, which includes –
- Troubleshooting of electrical equipment
- Air-conditioning systems
- Audio-visual equipment
- Plumbing and sanitary systems
- Fire protection and PA systems
- Ensure M&E rooms are maintained in terms of cleanliness
- Supervise works done by external contractors
- Identify and recommend improvement works
- Attend to all emergencies, such as fire alarm activation, lift breakdowns, power failures etc
- Respond to emergencies when needed (includes returning to office after working hours and on weekends)
- Report to Facility Manager
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Facility Manager
Interested candidates may send your resume, indicating your experience, expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 August 2017.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.