- Develop and implement integrated formation programmes aimed at raising awareness among Catholics in Singapore of the Church’s social teaching and social mission.
- Develop and implement formation programmes for Caritas Singapore and its Member Organisations
- Manage development and production of formation collaterals such as brochures and publications.
- Planning and coordination of formation events and projects.
- A tertiary education from a recognised educational institution in the relevant fields (e.g. Catholic Theology, Philosophy, Liberal Arts, etc).
- Possess a good knowledge of Catholicism and the Church’s social teaching
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience in faith formation within the Catholic Community.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Proficiency in a second language is an advantage.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to multi-task and work on own initiative.
- Existing experience in the Charities sector is advantageous but not necessary.
FUNDRAISING AND COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE
- Provide marketing and editorial support to raise awareness of the organisation’s work
- Drive and coordinate online fundraising activities across digital and traditional marketing platforms.
- Create and manage contents via social media to raise awareness and encourage contributions.
- Design and produce fundraising materials which includes content management on donor communications.
- Implement initiatives to cultivate planned giving.
- Increase donor engagement by cultivating and building relationships with current and future donors.
- Recruit and manage volunteers for fundraising events
- Monitor progress of fundraising drives.
- Candidates with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- A Diploma or Degree qualification is preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, and After Effects is advantageous.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
Interested candidates are to send their resumes stating their experience, expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 May 2019.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.